derby results (official)

Guest niagarariverpro

Guest niagarariverpro

Thanks to all for attending and competing in this springs NRS derby .Fishing was slow but the weather was awesome and many fish were caught today including the big fish and 1st place winner with a fish of 32" and change ..Paul Castellano's dad cleaned up and that makes pauls expert guiding service 1st place in both our NRS derbies ..It was Pauls dad's birthday so being the NRS champ makes a sweet birthday gift of $440 bucks cash...

2nd place was the team of ham n eggs with a cash prize of $ 360 for second place..

lots of donations by myself,JHM,Jack, MEGGS (joe) smokin joe,wiser and his dad and Paul Castellano.. if i missed anyone i am sorry...

A special thanks to Paul Castellano for making a suprise donation of 1/2 days guiding on the lower river for steelies for 2 guys.. won by Jayb and Adam (snapper)

thanks again for all your support and it 's always a pleasure being involved in these derbies..

here are a couple pics

359731365.jpg

359731360.jpg

jayb and snapper with their charter win with paul

359731343.jpg

smokin joe

359731331.jpg

smitty with his starbucks gift card

359731282.jpg

the happy champ

359731297.jpg

1st and 2nd place cash winners

thanks to all for making this fun day happen..

I'm glad I decided to fish with Paul instead of taking my boat because I would've hated to take that victory away from him and Vince, especially on Vince's birthday. LOL!!!

Way to get the big bite Vinny. Team fish for sure! Vinny caught it, Paul netted it, and I tied the hooks and leader on for Vince, with Pauls secret bait!

It only takes one good bite to win a derby like this, which makes it possible for anyone to win. Had a great time and thanks to the derby organizers for making this event a fun day for all.

Great day to be out for sure. Congrats to the NRS for setting this up and for running a top notch derby. Cliff, JWL, and Bones did an excellent job putting this event together. And to everyone that fished the event. Hat's off to you all :lol:

I'd also like to send out a HUGE!!! thank you to Mike my partner, for the invite and seat on his boat :lol::worthy:

We'll definately have to hook up for some fishing in the future man. ;)

Archived