Andy Passero Memorial Bass Classic

rippinlipsfishingteam

The original thread has the entry form and rules for the event

http://www.niagarafishing.net/forums/index...showtopic=19959

Saturday August 21, 2010

Niagara River - Lake Erie

$60 Adults - Kids Free

Registration will be set up at the Nichols launch across from Fishin' Niagara at around 6 AM. Anglers may can pre-register with myself or with Denis at Fishin' Niagara.

This is a fun event ! There will be lots of great prizes, cash prize for biggest fish and lots of draws to those who compete.

Anglers will also get a t-shirt on a first come first serve basis.

All proceeds will be dontated to Dave Mercer's 'Casting for a Cure'

Hope to you see some of you bass hunters there !

Hey Guys and Gals

This is a great event for a great cause. If you can come out and fish for the day and support the derby please do. If you can’t fish the derby come on out anyways and watch the weigh-in, cheer on the competitors and get in on some of the draws and raffles. There will be lots of great prizes to be raffled off.

Even if you don’t have a boat this is a great opportunity to get the family out and do some fishing from the shore. There are a lot of great fishing spots along the Niagara parkway.

We hope to see you there!!

Was up north and unable to fish the tourney, but made it back in time for the weigh in. Guys, this tournament looked like a ton of fun and it was very well organized thanks to the hard work of James AKA "rippinlipsfishingteam". Looking forward to fishing it next year, and from the talk around town, it's going to be even bigger next year! The looks on all the kids faces made it a great day.

That prize table was incredible!

It was a great event for a great cause. :lol:

Here are the results,

Adult Division.

1st Place Ernie Rienhart 4.59lbs

2nd Place Allison Hughes 4.41lbs

3rd Place Bill Bondar 4.30lbs

Kids Division

1st Place Dalton Tartaglia 4.81lbs

2nd Place Max Heron 4.43lbs

3rd Place Ashton Doneff 4.19lbs

On top of having a great day of fishing with friends and family, there was a great BBQ afterwards along with every competing angle walking home with at least 2 prizes.

Yes it was a great day....

I just wanted to note, I originally said over $2000 in prizes...I just did the calculations....there was over $4000 in prizes handed out !!!

Thank you to all of the sponsors !

That's awesome.

Next year, PM me and maybe I can try to advertise for you here in Hamilton from my store. I have a few regulars who are fisherpeople and probably would have gone if known earlier.

It was a great event for a great cause. :o

Here are the results,

Adult Division.

1st Place Ernie Rienhart 4.59lbs

2nd Place Allison Hughes 4.41lbs

3rd Place Bill Bondar 4.30lbs

Kids Division

1st Place Dalton Tartaglia 4.81lbs

2nd Place Max Heron 4.43lbs

3rd Place Ashton Doneff 4.19lbs

On top of having a great day of fishing with friends and family, there was a great BBQ afterwards along with every competing angle walking home with at least 2 prizes.

Here is my GF Alison with her 4.41 smallie :lol: did a charter in the morning then she joined me for the 2nd part of the day to fish the derby! Didn't start until 1:30pm :roflblack: This was a really fun and very well run event!!! Would have been nice to see more support from NFN'ers and other anlgers from the area! Looking forward to next year!

007_8.jpg

Great Job to all the people that pulled this off!!!

Archived