Smelting And Netting A Fish?

Snakeyes

Saw some guys out netting this weekend thought it was for suckers but when I got to my spot the spawning bows were gone... I saw them from a distance messing around just wish I could have got a plate or somthing. They also had no rods just a bucket, cooler and 2 nets

sry to announce but i checked the regs online b4 i posted its 54 inches now but no one should be keeping them anywayz they probably taste like crap and very boney

My mistake, last year it was under exceptions, good to see a higher limit, although the only people that would keep a musky prob wouldnt care anyways.

I got checked today in welland, and one of the officers was the one who responded to your call, unfortunately he got there to late, but said they'll be present with the next coming nights!!

MNR has been checking people on the Welland river out in Welland-Port area, I was told they are busy right now with Turkey season being open

Yea I've seen them quite a bit lately in the area, and I'm lovin it. The rest of the day Nyone who came out to fish I told them MNR is in the area and they would leave, I wonder why. Love there presence in welland lol

Archived