Challenge series Canadian carp society

Tyler0420

It was a task getting a carp over 10 lbs. at Gibby as well . They were biting constanty and put out lots of  p & v, but the big girls & boys must have gone on vacation . It was a blast to keep the bicepts tuned up & It doesn't matter whether it's having a great bass , steelhead, channel cat, sheephead ,or carp day ,  a bent rod and screaming drag  keeps us smiling .

Tyler,  it was a 3 fish total weight contest & you only lost by 20 lbs .... that's only about 6.3 lbs per fish . A couple over 20 lbs . would have put you in the winners circle .  Will they post the winners 3 fish weights ?  

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

It was a task getting a carp over 10 lbs. at Gibby as well . They were biting constanty and put out lots of  p & v, but the big girls & boys must have gone on vacation . It was a blast to keep the bicepts tuned up & It doesn't matter whether it's having a great bass , steelhead, channel cat, sheephead ,or carp day ,  a bent rod and screaming drag  keeps us smiling .

Tyler,  it was a 3 fish total weight contest & you only lost by 20 lbs .... that's only about 6.3 lbs per fish . A couple over 20 lbs . would have put you in the winners circle .  Will they post the winners 3 fish weights ?  

This tournament is heaviest 4 fish. His fish were roughly 16,16,17,18lbs. Last year My top 4 were  all over 20lbs. I also fished two weeks earlier last year. 
I still had a blast and glad I didn’t get skunked. 

Yes , last year was better for larger carp , even though the water was still cool last week the carp bite was slow with very little moss on bottom with clearer water . I guess the calender isn't always what to go by when comparing years of good fishing . You probably had more chance of catching 30 carp in 24 hrs at Gibby and some larger ones .

Those ducklings were walking over my feet & I could have petted the mother duck as they were eyeballing my pineapple maize ! I left them some when I was done fishing . 

family of ducks.JPG

13 hours ago, DNorton said:

That’s to bad, still sounds like a fun way to fish! I’m gunna check out the membership thing but I’m not sure I have 24hr dedicated to fish. Lol. 

You can do 12-24hr sessions for the challenge series.
The summer ssf tournament is starting july01-10th. Fish as long as you want whenever you want. Summit your top 3 fish via the site.