Bummer weather but ....

smerchly

Fish for supper !   No fishing this drizzly past week but things are looking good for the rest of the week .I got me some worms and still have 2 dozen "winter" minnows that have been in the garage all winter and still very lively . I spent these rainy days doing a lot of yard work and cleaning up junk . 

So we had a nice fish dinner , compliments of Wally's freezers . 

Breaded haddoc (baked) with tarter sauce and spicy lemon pepper ,  Microwaved potatoes with skin on , tomatoes , cucumber, mushrooms with poppy seed dressing .....

and a glass of Welches cran/concord grape juice(watered down)Haddock Time.JPG . When When you can't catch'em you buy them ! 

10 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

I’ll pass on the tomatoes but everything else looks delicious.  

Not a tomato fan Ty ?  These ones are the ones that have about 6 on one stem and they are the tastiest we have found at Wally's . I grow my own but may only have one or two plants this year . Pike season open Sat., in zone 20 , next Sat.in zone 16  ...should be spawned out now.   :Gonefishing:

6 hours ago, smerchly said:

Pike season open Sat., in zone 20 , next Sat.in zone 16  ...should be spawned out now.   

No time for pike. Walleye tournament this weekend. Carp tournament 13-22nd and bass tournament on the 20th. I’m sure I’ll get into some pike this year bass fishing. 

Best tartar sauce for me was the Kraft one. Very tangy and punched through the greasiest of Fish & Chips.

They don't sell it anymore in stores. One F&C place in the city had to order them from England.

Haven't found anything close, except MAYBE the orange one from Lakeport F&C.

If you like dill, the Heinz version is good.