Coyotes

fishingking

Coyotes everywhere in 88 and 89a

..this morning before first light I heard a few passing through ..then at 7:30 had one come in and eat apples and I didn't wanna shoot it in hopes of still seeing a deer before 9am...then at 830 another one came through and I had enough at this point so I gave him a shwacker to the throat lol...also is a pic of a 6 pack of coywolfs in 89a...pretty crazy 

Screenshot_20231211_091602_Messages.jpg

20231211_083451.jpg

1 hour ago, fishingking said:

Coyotes everywhere in 88 and 89a

..this morning before first light I heard a few passing through ..then at 7:30 had one come in and eat apples and I didn't wanna shoot it in hopes of still seeing a deer before 9am...then at 830 another one came through and I had enough at this point so I gave him a shwacker to the throat lol...also is a pic of a 6 pack of coywolfs in 89a...pretty crazy 

Screenshot_20231211_091602_Messages.jpg

20231211_083451.jpg

Nice shot

looks like you have some coyotes to take care of

I have been doing some coyote control around my property in NOTL. They are out of control no doubt, and coincidentally this is the fewest amount of deer I've seen out here in years. 20231109_162932.jpg

29 minutes ago, Darryl L said:

I have been doing some coyote control around my property in NOTL. They are out of control no doubt, and coincidentally this is the fewest amount of deer I've seen out here in years. 20231109_162932.jpg

That’s one ugly looking thing 

It looks like it has mange ,no hair left on the tail and looking very thin .

I believe it was yotes that killed off a lot of pheasants many years ago.

The 'yote/wolves' at the top look like mean wolves , wouldn't want to meet up with a pack of them ! 

Darryl’s yote definitly has mange. He did him a favour by putting him down.

eastern coyote’s are big and puffy this year.

I’ve got one hanging in the fur shed right now. He was over 40 lbs and over 5 ft long on the stetcher.

Those yotes look like they have winter or breeding coats already. It's been a strange year. 

I took my first one this year. I may go back after my deer season ends and take a few more. Yes the deer pops seem to have crashed this year.