Bulk Barn ?

I get  my nut supply there and also some stuff like oats for carp baits . I always checked the flyers for the sales but they seem to have disppeared on line ?  

Now they have introduced bringing your own containers (to save the world)  and they must check them out before we can use them .

So far it's Sundays only to bring your own containers and get 15% off their products . I may have to pack them in and get my stuff at the Super Store .

anyone know why they stopped the on line flyers ?  

2 hours ago, Bass-turd said:

Bring my own container and get 15% off?...That actually sounds pretty sweet to me, sign me up

Only on Sundays and they have to approve the containers . Being a senior I get 15% off non sale items on Wednesdays .I was getting their flyers in the mail with a $5 coupon when buying over $20 before taxes . Their small thin bags are good for any type of fine ground products like soup mixes, cappicino ect.

They can fill my backpack with large flake oats if they like as I use them for carp chum . Most items there , like all stores have raised their prices 30% or more since c19. but buying bulk does save some pesos .

https://www.bulkbarn.ca/en/Reusable-Container-Program