Y.T. ad block

I watch Y.T. often, mainly for music .  My ad block was working fine but they have changed their rules and I had to remove my blocker . I don't mind when I have to wait to watch the videos as I can just scroll up and hide the ads. I don't watch ads on TV either .

Now they are putting their ads right in the middle of a music video !  This can ruin a great song , so I'd like to tell them I'll boycott every product they shove in my face while watching  music in play . I Googled up some other ad blockers but it seems they have control over all the free blockers . And radio ads are so bad I  change channels ....still using CD's.  :)

Anyone have one that works ?   

ad blocker .jpgThanks Lukefish99  

I checked it out and this warning may cause me some grief as I'm not that puter wise . I have seen this on other ad blocker sites too, using Google Chrome. I just got this pc going again after taking to a shop to fix so I'm a tad nervous about these warnings . 

9 hours ago, smerchly said:

ad blocker .jpgThanks Lukefish99  

I checked it out and this warning may cause me some grief as I'm not that puter wise . I have seen this on other ad blocker sites too, using Google Chrome. I just got this pc going again after taking to a shop to fix so I'm a tad nervous about these warnings . 

Those permissions are alright to give. It needs to be able to read and change data on all your websites to block ads. The same goes for the privacy-related settings. It also has 34,000,000 users and a 4.7 star rating with 30k ratings, so that also adds to its trustworthiness. They also say they don't store any of your data. 

Thanks Lukefish99,  so far so good, it only took a few seconds to install and working fine !  

Advertising on TV and radio drives me crazy, they really think we are dumb......  "only $999.99"   :D