Dollarama find

Bubba14

Good day all! At the local Dollarama the other day and saw som large Storm lures at the end of an aisle. Doom Bell Vib-e and Doom Bell t-witch were the two models. They were quite big, about 6” and I was thinking of grabbing a few to throw for pike. Has anyone used these before?

I go there often to buy many items including brand name food and good potato chips, ect. They are only 5 minutes away from here and I noticed they have a lot of brand name fishing supplies . That big lure looks suitable for skis but it may not last long depending on how well it was made.  I have grabbed some swim baits which have a large single hook at the dorsal and weights inside the head , my favourite pike bait. They don't get hung up as  often as crank baits, ect.

Dollarama's by me have a tonne of Storm baits this year. I can definitely vouch for the Deep Thunderstick's both JR and full size as well as the Hot N Tot although they are not the same construction they once were.