Power Washer Gun

After going to C,Tire 3 times to find a new power washer gun for my C.Tire Simoniz gas washer , no gun available to match my gas Briggs engine hose. Off to Home Hardware bought 2 fittings to match a 14mm electric 2300 psi gun, no fit. Then off to Princess Auto & got the 14mm adapter to 1/4" to fit the hose inlet but thread was different so back again to find the hose thread is not available as the thread was neither standard or metric. So I ordered a new gun from Amazon & it was here in 12 hrs. My neighbour said to try NIS on Welland Ave.so today I took the new gun ,adapters & hose there & the guy found the right adapter in a few minutes & connected all to the power washer hose. Finally! I have a few adapters that cost about $20 but I can't be bothered returning them here and there....and the guy at NIS said "NO CHARGE" for their adapter which he said was a British size thread. What was Simoniz thinking ?? 

The new gun comes with 5 quick connectors for various jobs and they work great !  

This has cost me 3 days of fishing time and half a tank of gas on my old tank but I'm a happy camper !  B)

25 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

No charge!! You don’t hear that much.  So whatcha washing?

Washing the aluminum siding & metal window awnings, deck boards, garage siding , 2 metal sheds roofs (paint), patio blocks & concrete in front of garage.

Maybe the paper work wasn't worth the time to write up the cost of the adapter, but nice to get a freebie.